Scroll down for model photo galleries, diets, and tips...more to come!!

Jun 20, 2007

Update

So I walked a lot yesterday, and then Red invited me to come stay over at his house so I went over there. I didn't follow my diet 100% yesterday but I didn't binge or anything so it was okay. Today we went to the movies, and the last time I went was at new year's so I let myself have popcorn and a handful of m&m's, and then I had arby's for dinner, which I also can't remember the last time I ate, since I figure that I screwed today up anyway so I would treat myself. But I only had a sandwich and small fries and that was all i ate today so I didn't totally overdo it or anything. In fact I'm thinking that after the fasting last weekend the burst in calories and now going back to my normal diet again (tomorrow) will help charge my metabolism.

I'm in an overall good mood, Red and I are working on doing that summer fashion show which is probably gonna end up being at a 5-star hotel here instead of at the nightclub. It should be better this way, plus I'm working on organizing a Moroccan fashion/cultural festival week thing at the same hotel with miss morocco. These two jobs are really big projects for our agency and hopefully will be really great accomplishments for me. Which also means that things will be much better with my family too. We talk on and off, I spoke to my dad on father's day but I think it's been about a week since I talked to my mom. That does suck but I'm really busting my ass on everything, from these projects to losing this weight asap so I can get back into that business too and have some good news for them that will help smooth things over. I think in thier minds everything is just like "what is she doing there?". Still, I did tell them about the job with the pop-singer and specifically said that they wanted a "model" and that I accepted just to be able to guage my mom's reaction. That night she actually gave a really good reaction and was surprised but overall it was a really good conversation so at least it bought me some more time.

Anyway, I had another surprise yesterday which was that I was able to wear a pair of pants and a pair of diesel jeans that I barely used to be able to pull up over my ass but couldn't even come close to closing. Plus my other really small jeans and pants that I couldn't even pull up over my ass, i can now pull up all the way. Now I just need to working on getting them closed and comfortable :) I don't care though, I've made a lot of improvement and it's giving me a totally positive outlook. I have just 5 tiny kgs to lose so I can go see all my agencies again. Just 5. It's like nothing after having lost 12 kgs., 7 of which I've lost since new year's. I'm back to the diet again tomorrow. I'm gonna call again to see if the pool is finally open, and if not i'll just be hanging out at the gym of course. :)

Red is probably calling the producer to ask for an update tomorrow. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

My Current Diet: From here you can follow each week's diet as my dietician gives them to me.

This week we are back to the first week's diet (which you can see if you click the link below). However, there is a slight difference. One day, breakfast will be the same. But for the rest of the day I will eat 1 kg. (about 2.2lbs.) of only seasonal fruits (strawberries, cherries, apples, pears, nectarines). They can be mixed however you want and you can eat them when you want, just make sure that they are all you eat for the rest of the day and that you don't eat more than 1 kg. Do this for one or two days this week.

Search More Diets

 

My Current Workout: from here you can follow my exercise program as my trainer give it to me.

This week is just cardio, after six days of this we will add wieght training.

Treadmill: 20 minutes with no incline, at a speed of 5.5

Stationary bike: 15 minutes at level 1, rpm around 70

Stairmaster: 8 minutes at level 1

Elliptical Trainer: 10 minutes at level 1, between 55-60 rpm

Rowing: 5 minutes

Be sure to keep your heart rate above 110 but below 130, this is best for maximum fat-burn. My trainer adjusts this each day as it gets too easy or difficult, adjust the difficulty by checking your heart rate. As long as you are between 110-130 keep going at that pace.

Don't change the amount of time or skip anything on the list. Even if you like one machine but hate another, do them all in this order. It is designed to charge your metabolism and impact all your muscles

Aside from the workout, I make sure to walk as much as possible whenever I can.

Search More Workouts